Worship Gatherings During a Pandemic:
While the coronavirus is still an issue we will gather on 1st and 3rd Sundays, but with the following precautions:
- We will gather outside under the basketball pavilion behind The Hub. This gives us a well ventilated and shaded area that's large enough to spread out and keep a safe distance between families. Bring your favorite lawn chair but we'll have extras.
- Face masks are encouraged until you find your seat.
- Extra face masks and hand sanitizer are available.
- Children's ministry, weekly communion and other practices involving close contact are postponed for the time being.
- If you still are unable to get out, join us on Facebook Live.
1st & 3rd Sundays (Gathered Sundays) -- All of our missional communities gather as one to worship at The Hub (1815 E Clay Street) at 9am. Anybody (and we do mean anybody) is welcome, whether you are in a missional community or not. Come join us.
2nd & 4th Sundays (Scattered Sundays) -- We will worship in our missional communities, either in homes or in the place where each missional community is seeking to be a blessing (times will vary).
5th Sundays -- 5th Sundays don't come around very often, but when they do we will set aside these Sundays for new and creative ways to worship Jesus. Stay tuned for details.
If you want to visit one of our missional communities on a 2nd or 4th Sunday, contact Chris and he'll help you figure out the options and how to get connected., Our missional communities love visitors.